Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mega Size Model 1/48 Gundam RX-78-2 - Updated Images

Updated images for the upcoming Mega Size 1/48 Gundam RX-78-2
Released Date: March 2010
price: 8,190 Yen

So much is going for this upcoming gunpla. What true Gundam fan wouldn't want a 1/48 size of their favorite Gundam standing proudly on their home office desk? I mean this thing is going to stand taller than any kit out there, and the best thing is.... IT IS AFFORTABLE at about $85 USD depending where you live and how your vendor mark up the import price.

Usually I can get away with getting a kit / toy here and there without anyone noticing it and asking how much it cost. But this monster would be unavoidable... I guess is time to come up with a good excuse or put on my armor. LOL





Images from GToys

3 comments:

  1. i heard there will be a 1/35 GFF gundam Ka ver coming out soon. I already asked phillip to look out for me. Interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... is a bit pricey for me. And I'd stopped ordering from Phil, cuz I found a vendor in Fullerton that charges me much less and he has a lot of Gundam stuff in stock in his warehouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh really, may be u need to take me out to shopping sometime

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails