Monday, February 15, 2010

Back From My Haitus...

After a meaningful funeral and several weeks of quiet time with my family... I am attempting to come back to some sort of normality.

I want to thank everyone here who called me, emailed me, or left me message on this blog. Your kind words & messages are much appreciated!

Updating this blog is probably the last thing on my to-do-list after all the things that I been thru these past few weeks. But nevertheless I am back and will be updating once again shortly.

5 comments:

  1. I know it must have been tough, and I am sorry to hear about your loss. I am glad you are attempting to come back to some sort of normality and hopefully you can do somethings you enjoy to get your mind off it. The best of luck and I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back. anyways its good to hear ur getting better and wish u and ur family the best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to doing the things you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for your kind words. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i'll give gunpla that much. its good when you want to take your mind off of things.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails