Saturday, January 22, 2011

G-SHOT! Gunpla Photo Contest - BEST DIORAMA (PART A)

G-SHOT! GUNPLA PHOTO CONTEST (2 MORE DAYS LEFT!!)
(Contest Dates: Between Jan. 1st - Jan. 24th, 2011, Winners will be announced on Jan. 29th, 2011)
We are still accepting entries! Click HERE for more info about the contest!
BEST DIORAMA (PART A)

(Note: The entries below are not listed in any specific order. And there are still more images for each categorie, so if you don't see your images here, it only means that it has not been processed yet.)

6 comments:

  1. I just submitted an entry. Can I get a confirmation email about it's eligibility? I sent an earlier entry of the same kit for a different category back on 1/3/11, but never got a reply or saw it posted. The subject is a bit unusual, hence why I'm asking. If it's not eligible, that's fine I just want to know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What email address did u use to sent it in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wong0620@hotmail.com.
    Thanks for the reply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @emcreations: We received your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! That really puts me at ease now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here, my e-mail was ah_fang91@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails