Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Reading Gundam Guy's Blog Using The 'Flipboard' App (IPAD)

Found a pretty niffy app for my Ipad today, is called 'Flipboard'.  Here is what this app is all about:
Named Apple's iPad App of the Year and one of TIME's top 50 innovations of 2010, Flipboard is a fast, beautiful way to flip through the news, photos and updates your friends are sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Google Reader, Flickr and Instagram. See your social media in a magazine layout that is easy to scan and fun to read. Share articles and photos, comment on posts, and like or favorite anything. Customize your Flipboard with sections created from your favorite news, people, blogs and topics. (From appolicious.com)
'Flipboard' is a free app... and once I'd downloaded it onto my Ipad, I did a search to find my blog... and I found it easy enough.  Then I added it as one of the content on Flipboard's main screen.  And by tapping it, I can view my blog in Flipboard format.
This app actually allows me to read my blog in a fashion that is kinda like reading a magazine/newspaper. 
Is quite a refreshing experience.  Each post is represented by an image and a brief excerpt, and I could just flip through pages of blog content just a like I would reading a magazine/newpaper.  And by clicking on a post, a window expands to view all the contents in that specific post.  I like it.
By rotating the Ipad to landscape view, you actually get a bigger view.  So check out this free app if you have an Ipad, and I think this app is avaliable for Iphone too.

1 comment:

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails