Wednesday, October 19, 2011

GUNDAM.INFO X GUNPLA PROMOTION CAMPAIGN - English Territories Winners Announced


GUNDAM.INFO X GUNPLA PROMOTION CAMPAIGN Results are out! 
GUNDAM.INFO / Bandai hosted a promotion event during the summer for a lottery draw campaign to reward customers who purchased gunplas during the promotion campaign.  This campaign was only available for folks in various parts of Asia, Singapore, Malyasia, Indonesia, Phillippines, Australia, USA, Canada & Italy. 

Congratz to the winners!

6 comments:

  1. Bah! It figures that I wouldn't win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really pisses me off. How could they have lumped North America and Italy with Singapore? We already have smaller prize pools than the other regions, and Singapore and North America buy A LOT of gunpla. I really can't say this was fair unless I see some numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crap my little sister won...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww man & i had such High hopes of least winning some Master Grades Since I really wanted to win a MG Sinanju at least

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I one the four Perfect Grades, I only got two entries in, I didn't expect to win anything, wooooo! Best week ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Misspelled "won", still BEST WEEK EVER!, I never win anything.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails