Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Favorite Collectables: Harokapu EX Gundam Zabi Family Portrait Set, HaroKapu Char & Gundam Cafe Zaku Mug

My Favorite Collectables: Harokapu EX Gundam Zabi Family Portrait Set, HaroKapu Char & Gundam Cafe Zaku Mug
Here are some of my favorite ZEON collectables. I acquried the Harokapu EX Gundam Zabi Family Portrait Set when I was in Japan back in 2006, and this set still sit on my work desk today.  And of course this set wouldn't be complete without a Char figure to go with it.  And I just love the HaroKapu Char figure where he put on his glove, preparing to do his deeds... alway serves to remind me that revenge is a dish best serve by shooting a bazooka at your enemy's head. LOL.  And the Gundam Cafe Zaku Mug was purchased during my recent stay in Japan this past May.  Putting all these items together would really make a great gift set... wouldn't you say?





2 comments:

  1. Now is the time to stand up for your future, SEIG ZEON!!!! SEIG ZEON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was there in May I got the RX-78-2 mug :)

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails